"Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure" -Jack Lemmon



Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Whole Lot of Work

It has been a while since I had time to sit down and put a new post up.  I haven't had much time the last three days to get much working out in. 

Thursday

I just had time to get in the gym after work and run 2.5 miles.  I tried to keep a pace right at 8 minutes and then ran the last whole mile at a 7:43 pace.  I have to get in the habit of working out after work, as it seems like I don't have any energy since I am used to working out first thing in the morning.  After the run I work on some pull ups.

Friday

The last morning of Boot Camp.  I never thought I would say this, but I am kind of sad that it is over now.  Spent a little too much time this morning have to carry people on my back or in a squat position.  I had every intention of trying to get a second workout in Friday afternoon, however, I got caught up at work and didn't have time. 

Saturday

Rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment