"Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure" -Jack Lemmon



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hump Day

WOD

Boot Camp

Boot Camp was rough this morning.  The warm 400m lap took me approximately 4 minutes to complete as I had a little tightness in the legs.  Once I got through that it was back to sprints, lunges, burpees, push-ups, getting puked on, pretty much the normal at boot camp.  The 400m sprints didn't feel good at all as only one of my times was below the 1:45 mark.  This Saturday I am shooting for all of my laps to be under 1:50.   Terri did the entire second workout of the Union Games this morning during boot camp and in 12 minutes she completed 4 rounds and 18 reps.  She was definitley worn out after those 12 minutes. 

I am not feeling very confident that there will be a second workout today at the gym.  Wednesday is golf league from 5:00 to 7:30 and tennis league starts tonight from 8:00 to 9:30.  I might try to sneak back to the gym for a little while this afternoon.

I am really looking forward to two active rest days coming tomorrow and Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment