"Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure" -Jack Lemmon



Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Strength

Shoulder Press followed by push ups
1 x 12, 30 lbs. DB
20 push ups
1 x 10, 40 lbs. DB
10 push ups
1 x 10, 45 lbs. DB
10 push ups

Tricep extension while on back
55 lb KB
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

WOD

For Time:
Pull ups then KB swings, 55lbs.

10-8-6-4-2

Time: 5:25

I set up my bike indoors today on the trainer.  After doing a few minutes of strength I did a WOD that would make me work on my pull ups and work with my new KB.  I was just starting to feel like I am getting the pull up movement down when today showed me I am no closer than I was three weeks ago to being able to put those in a WOD.  The KB swings were absolutely no problem and I probably should have done a lot more.  The pull ups were slow.  After I got done struggling through that WOD I got on the bike for about 35 minutes to finish watching the early football games.

No comments:

Post a Comment