"Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure" -Jack Lemmon



Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday, October 10, 2010

WOD
10 Rounds for Time:

5 pull ups
10 show hands push ups
15 sit ups
20 air squats

Time: 21:14.25

After a long day of watching football, I decided to go to the basement and try to get my heart rate up.  I definitely succeeded in doing that.  I really felt good about both the sit ups and my air squats, as I am really trying to get more range of motion on my squats.  My pull ups are the movement that is by far the hardest for me and most time consuming.  The last two rounds were one pull up at a time.  After I finished my last squat I was on my back for about ten minutes.

Back upstairs to finish the night with some Sunday Night Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment