"Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure" -Jack Lemmon



Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday, October 18, 2010

WOD

For Time:

250 meter run
25 snatches, 75 lbs.
25 KB swings, 55 lbs.
25 front squats, 75 lbs.
25 box jumps, 20 inches
25 sumo deadlift high pulls, 75 lbs.
25 wall balls, 20 lbs.
25 thrusters, 75 lbs.
250 meter run

Time: 15:50

Run 1 mile

Tonight's workout was  total disappointment.  I had no energy after work, felt sorry for myself, and put out an embarrassing effort.  I had to do front squats instead of overhead squats as my flexibility is so bad in my shoulders that I cannot seem to get the overhead hold down.  That is definitely a movement that I will have to work on.  As for the rest of the workout, it was all summed up when I struggled to just get a one mile jog in as a cool down.

Yesterday Terri and I spent the day at the horse track.  We had planned to get home early in order to get a workout in but after we went back in the stables after the races, time got away from us.  I did manage to get a two mile run late last night before the Colts game.

Tomorrow is a planned rest day from the running but nothing else.  I am going to try and get into the gym early to do some strength work.

No comments:

Post a Comment