"Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure" -Jack Lemmon



Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday, November 4, 2010

WOD

"Filthy Fifty"

For Time:
50 Box Jumps, 21 in.
50 Jumping Pull Ups
50 Kettlebell Swings, 55 lbs.
50 Walking Lunges
50 Knees 2 Elbows
50 Push Press, 45 lbs.
50 Back Extensions
50 Wall Balls, 20 lbs.
50 Burpees
50 Double Unders

Time: 26:32

I was going into the gym today to loosen up my legs by jogging/walking on the treadmill.  I was surprised today at how sore my legs still are from Monday and Tuesday.  Somehow I got talked into doing this workout.  My legs were burning so bad after the box jumps I knew I was in for a long workout.  By the time I got to the burpees I could not get my legs to come into my chest on the way up.  The worst part of the workout was the back extensions.  I think the first fifteen or twenty back extensions were pretty good but after that I am sure that if I was being judged, not one would have counted.  I would really like to try this workout again feeling 100% going into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment